go-callvis is a development tool to help visualize call graph of a Go program using interactive view.
The purpose of this tool is to provide developers with a visual overview of a Go program using data from call graph and its relations with packages and types. This is especially useful in larger projects where the complexity of the code much higher or when you are just simply trying to understand code of somebody else.
- click on package to quickly switch the focus using interactive viewer
- focus specific package in the program
- group functions by package
- group methods by their receiver type
- filter packages to specific import path prefixes
- ignore calls to/from standard library
- omit various types of function calls