As (yet another) process/system visualization and management application, bottom supports the typical features:
- Graphical visualization widgets for:
- Widgets for displaying info about:
- A process widget for displaying, sorting, and searching info about processes, as well as support for:
- Kill signals
- Tree mode
- Cross-platform support for Linux, macOS, and Windows, with more planned in the future.
- Customizable behaviour that can be controlled with command-line flags or a config file, such as:
- Custom and pre-built colour themes
- Changing the default behaviour of some widgets
- Changing the layout of widgets
- Filtering out entries in disk and temperature widgets
- Some other nice stuff, like:
- And more!
You can find more details in the documentation.