btop: Resource monitor that shows usage and stats for processor, memory, disks, network and processes. C++ version and continuation of bashtop and bpytop.
- Easy to use, with a game inspired menu system.
- Full mouse support, all buttons with a highlighted key is clickable and mouse scroll works in process list and menu boxes.
- Fast and responsive UI with UP, DOWN keys process selection.
- Function for showing detailed stats for selected process.
- Ability to filter processes.
- Easy switching between sorting options.
- Tree view of processes.
- Send any signal to selected process.
- UI menu for changing all config file options.
- Auto scaling graph for network usage.
- Shows IO activity and speeds for disks
- Battery meter
- Selectable symbols for the graphs
- Custom presets
- And more…