hyperfine: A command-line benchmarking tool.
- Statistical analysis across multiple runs.
- Support for arbitrary shell commands.
- Constant feedback about the benchmark progress and current estimates.
- Warmup runs can be executed before the actual benchmark.
- Cache-clearing commands can be set up before each timing run.
- Statistical outlier detection to detect interference from other programs and caching effects.
- Export results to various formats: CSV, JSON, Markdown, AsciiDoc.
- Parameterized benchmarks (e.g. vary the number of threads).