Hetty is an HTTP toolkit for security research. It aims to become an open source alternative to commercial software like Burp Suite Pro, with powerful features tailored to the needs of the infosec and bug bounty community.
- HTTP man-in-the-middle (MITM) proxy and GraphQL server.
- Web interface (Next.js) with proxy log viewer.
- Add scope support to the proxy.
- Full text search (with regex) in proxy log viewer.
- Project management.
- Sender module for sending manual HTTP requests, either from scratch or based off requests from the proxy log.
- Attacker module for automated sending of HTTP requests. Leverage the concurrency features of Go and its
net/httppackage to make it blazingly fast.