Glances is a cross-platform system monitoring tool written in Python.
- Cross-platformWritten in Python, Glances will run on almost any plaftorm : GNU/Linux, FreeBSD, OS X and Windows.
- APIGlances includes a XML-RPC server and a RESTful JSON API which can be used by another client software.
- Web UINo terminal at hand ? Use the built-in Web UI and monitor your system from any device.
- ExportExport all system statistics to CSV, InfluxDB, Cassandra, OpenTSDB, StatsD, ElasticSearch or even RabbitMQ. Glances also provides a dedicated Grafana dashboard.
- Process list
- Network interface
- Disk I/O
- IRQ / Raid
- Filesystem (and folders)
- System info
- Quicklook (CPU, MEM, LOAD)
curl -L https://bit.ly/glances | /bin/bash # or via pip $ pip install glances