Gonum is a set of packages designed to make writing numerical and scientific algorithms productive, performant, and scalable.
Gonum contains libraries for matrices and linear algebra; statistics, probability distributions, and sampling; tools for function differentiation, integration, and optimization; network creation and analysis; and more.
We encourage you to get started with Go and Gonum if
- You are tired of sluggish performance, and fighting C and vectorization.
- You are struggling with managing programs as they grow larger.
- You struggle to re-use – even the code you tried to make reusable.
- You would like easy access to parallel computing.
- You want code to be fully transparent, and want the ability to read the source code you use.
- You’d like a compiler to catch mistakes early, but hate fighting linker and unintelligible compile errors.