gore: Yet another Go REPL that works nicely. Featured with line editing, code completion, and more.
- Line editing with history
- Multi-line input
- Package importing with completion
- Evaluates any expressions, statements and function declarations
- No „evaluated but not used“ errors
- Code completion (requires gocode)
- Showing documents
- Auto-importing (
The gore command requires Go tool-chains on runtime, so standalone binary is not distributed.
go get -u github.com/motemen/gore/cmd/gore
$GOPATH/bin is in your
go get -u github.com/mdempsky/gocode # for code completion