Pigo is a purely Go face detection library based on Pixel Intensity Comparison-based Object detection paper (https://arxiv.org/pdf/1305.4537.pdf).
- Does not require OpenCV or any 3rd party modules to be installed
- High processing speed
- There is no need for image preprocessing prior detection
- There is no need for the computation of integral images, image pyramid, HOG pyramid or any other similar data structure
- The face detection is based on pixel intensity comparison encoded in the binary file tree structure
- Fast detection of in-plane rotated faces