panicparse: Parses panic stack traces, densifies and deduplicates goroutines with similar stack traces. Helps debugging crashes and deadlocks in heavily parallelized process.
- >50% more compact output than original stack dump yet more readable.
- Exported symbols are bold, private symbols are darker.
- Stdlib is green, main is yellow, rest is red.
- Deduplicates redundant goroutine stacks. Useful for large server crashes.
- Arguments as pointer IDs instead of raw pointer values.
- Pushes stdlib-only stacks at the bottom to help focus on important code.
- Usable as a library!
- Parses the source files if available to augment the output.
- Works on Windows.